Sayles Ranch Guesthouses
- Abilene, TX 79605
When staying in one of the Sayles Ranch Guesthouses, you will experience a piece of our history and the spirit of our frontier heritage. Sayles Ranch is an enclave of beautiful houses. These upscale homes are a tribute to our ancestors and to all those people who braved unthinkable trials to pursue their dreams! The Texas heritage décor will evoke that pioneer spirit and create a place that will enhance your stay. The handmade Mesquite furniture, the antiques and all the hides, horns and hats incite the romanticism of our ranching history. We want you to feel like you have experienced a piece of our history and the spirit of our frontier heritage.
Book your adventure in Abilene at one of our Sayles Ranch Guesthouses or the Sayles Landmark.
- Main House, 1001 Sayles Blvd. - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, bunkhouse and outdoor pool - $475/Sleeps 10
- Cabin Fever, 941 Sayles Blvd. - 2 bedroom, 1 bath - 4 - $250/Sleeps 4
- City Slickers, 942 Santos St. - 4 bedroom, 3 bath and outdoor pool - Sleeps 10 - $595/ Sleeps 10
- Cottage Clare, 942 Amarillo St. - 3 bedroom, 2 bath - $425/Sleeps 6
- Cotton Eye Joe, 1033 Highland Ave. - 3 bedroom, 2 bath - $375/Sleeps 6
- The Dance Hall, 1918 S. 9th St. - 2 bedroom, 1 bath - $250/Sleeps 4
- Falling Star Lodge, 1002 Amarillo St. - 3 bedroom, 2 bath - $395/Sleeps 6
- The Hay Loft, 1918 S. 9th St. - 2 bedroom, 1 bath - $250/ Sleeps 4
- Hide-Out, 1002 Amarillo St. - 1 bedroom, 1 bath cabin - $150/Sleeps 2