Vagabond Coastal Wine Dinner
- 1056 N. 2nd St.
Abilene, TX 79601
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020-Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- First seating, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; Second seating, 8 to 10 p.m.
Join Vagabond for a night of food, wine and one crazy Californian. Vagabond will be playing with cuisine from the Carribean and Gulf Coast and pairing it all with California juice from Slo Down Wines. Winemaker, Brandon Allen will be onsite explain how wines like Sexual Chocolate and Broken Dreams came into being. Due to COVID, there will be a few changes to the old wine dinner ways. Please see below.
1. Two seatings available, but they will begin at 5:30 and 8 p.m. to allow plenty of cleaning time inbetween.
2. No more shared tables with folks you didn't know (or plan to see here). Each table will be set for the number of folks specifically in your party.
3. Santizer will be available onsite. No fondling Brandon unless you have thoroughly sanitized yourself. Safety first!
- $100-Per person
- Vagabond Pizza