Opening Festivities: Abilene Downtown Association kicks off a month of fun with the 32nd annual celebration of City Sidewalks and the lighting of downtown Abilene! See the lighting of a 62-foot-tall Christmas tree at the Convention Center at 6 p.m. along with the lighting of lights throughout downtown. The newly remodeled Minter Park and Everman Park will light up with holiday lights and decorations.
- Buy local! Stroll downtown’s sparkly sidewalks: Retailers and businesses will make you merry with special festivities. See social media for daily shopping and dining updates!
- The Antique Station, 703 N. 3rd St. Collectibles.
- Board and Brush Creative Studio, 1031 N. 6th St., Grand Opening, 10 am-1 pm -- Giving out 50+ swag bags.
- The Arrangement & The Warehouse, 357 Walnut St. Boutique, floral and events.
- Betty & June, 189 Pine St. Boutique: Expanded hours 9 am -8 p.m to shop.
- Bible Hardware, 333 Walnut St. Hardware, gifts and knives. Buy one house key, get one free!
- Cypress Street Station, 158 Cypress St. Indoor and patio dining.
- The Grace Museum, 102 Cypress St. Exhibits, gift shop and take-to-make Reindeer ornaments for kids.
- K. Ellis, 202 Pine St., Ste. 102. Women's clothing and accessories.
- Karson's, 202 Pine St., Ste. 103 Women's clothing and accessories and DIY bar: Make a Christmas ornament
- The Kings Barbers, 173 Walnut St. Gift cards and men’s grooming. Haircuts and shaves by appointment.
- The Leaf, 1166 N. 2nd St. Cigars, coffee, pipes, lighters and large, walk-in humidor.
- The Local, 250 Cypress St. Dining
- Loft at Windsor, 401 Pine St. Women's boutique.
- Lone Star Dry Goods, 173 Walnut St. Classic American clothing/gifts.
- McKay’s Bakery, 266 Cypress St. Dining & treats.
- Motis Building, 202 Pine St.
- Karson’s, K. Ellis Boutique, and Linen Boutique are expanding hours and inviting food trucks to their corner of Pine and N. 2nd Street. Pop-up vendors are joining the fun!
- Make a Christmas ornament at Karson’s DIY Bar.
- Monk's Coffee Shop, 233 Cypress St. Coffee, hot and iced espresso drinks, bottled soda, snacks and gifts.
- Texas Star Trading Co., 174 Cypress St. Texas books, gifts, edibles and souvenirs.
- 10 am-5:30 pm Texas Star Trading Co. will give away a free gift with each purchase.
- Under One Roof, 244 Pine St. Unique clothing, gifts and accessories.
- Vagabond Pizza, 1056 N. 2nd, open for lunch and dinner.
Nov. 12 - Dec. 18, noon to 4 pm. National Center for Children's Illustrated Literature: Drop off a letter to Santa Claus
in the North Pole mailbox or write one at the Santa Calls Letter Writing Station. For a small fee, children can also
receive a phone call from Santa!
Dec. 8-12, at The Grace Museum, children can pick up at reindeer ornament craft bag to make at home for the tree. Free with museum admission.
Dec 15-22: at The Grace Museum, children can pick up a Santa card activity bag to make at home. Free with museum admission.