Hop on in and play volleyball with the City of Abilene Recreation league! Whether you are an average Joe or a pro, you will have a great time playing recreationally with old and new friends. This is an 8 week season for coed's 18 and up. Feel free to sign up as a team or as a free agent and be placed on a team. The end of season tournament on April 27th will be a real smash hit! Bring your game faces because it's a bump-y road to victory! Register now!
• Date: March 19th – April 23rd
• Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
• Location: Rose Recreation Center, 2605 S. 7th St
• Ages: 18+
• Cost: $45 Per Player
• Register as a team or sign up as a free agent.
• Open from February 16th – March 15th
• Not transferable.
How to Register:
• Visit our registration website.
• Once registration is open, you can add the Spring COED Volleyball League activity to your cart.
• Before you can continue to check out, you’ll either need to log in or create a new account.
• To create a new account, all you need to do is fill out the necessary information. Once your account has been created, you can log in to continue to the shopping cart.
• In the enrollment process, you select the participant that will be attending the event, fill out any additional information, and right before you proceed to shopping cart, you select Register Another Participant for this Activity to register anyone else that may be attending the Spring COED Volleyball League. Continue this process until the appropriate number of participants are enrolled.
• Once everyone is enrolled, you may proceed to your shopping cart and checkout to complete your registration for the Spring COED Volleyball League.
$45 Per Player