- 2070 Zoo Lane
The Abilene Zoo boasts:
- Over 900 animals representing 250 species, including: lions, black rhinos, giraffes, monkeys, bears, reptiles, birds and amphibians
- Exhibits include: the Wetlands Boardwalk, Reptile House, Pampass Exhibit, Elm Creek Backyard and the Caribbean Cove
- Adventure Center: home to educational children's programs, camps and the Zoo store
- Safari Express Train, Watering Hole concession stand and giraffe feeding bridge
- Expiration date: 12/31/15
- Not valid for Abilene residents or with other discounts or coupons. Not redeemable for cash.
Buy 1 adult or child ticket, get 1 of equal or lesser value free.
- Around Town
- Open Daily: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Thursday in June, July, August: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.) Gates close 30 minutes before posted hours; Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day
- Price Details
$6-Ages 13-59; $5-Ages 60+; $3.50-Ages 3 to 12
Top 10 Things To Do
Explore more great things to do and see in Abilene!
Sign up to receive updates from the Abilene Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Create a custom Travel Planner by clicking the checkbox beside each activity that interests you. You can save, print or email your planner by visiting My Travel Planner.
Book a Room