- 2070 Zoo Lane
- Open Daily: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Thursday in June, July, August: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.) Gates close 30 minutes before posted hours; Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day
- Price Details
$6-Ages 13-59; $5-Ages 60+; $3.50-Ages 3 to 12
The Abilene Zoo boasts:
- Over 900 animals representing 250 species, including: lions, black rhinos, monkeys, bears, reptiles, birds and amphibians
- Exhibits include: the Wetlands Boardwalk, Reptile House, Pampass Exhibit, Elm Creek Backyard and the Caribbean Cove
- Adventure Center: home to educational children's programs, camps and the Zoo store
- Safari Express Train and Watering Hole concession stand
The Zoo's famous giraffes are currently off exhibit as their new habitat is being constructed.
- Expiration date: 12/31/15
- Not valid for Abilene residents or with other discounts or coupons. Not redeemable for cash.
Buy 1 adult or child ticket, get 1 of equal or lesser value free.
Top 10 Things To Do
Explore more great things to do and see in Abilene!
Sign up to receive updates from the Abilene Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Create a custom Travel Planner by clicking the checkbox beside each activity that interests you. You can save, print or email your planner by visiting My Travel Planner.
Book a Room