- 2070 Zoo Lane
The Abilene Zoo boasts:
- Over 900 animals representing 250 species, including: lions, black rhinos, monkeys, bears, reptiles, birds and amphibians
- Exhibits include: the Wetlands Boardwalk, Reptile House, Pampass Exhibit, Elm Creek Backyard and the Caribbean Cove
- Adventure Center: home to educational children's programs, camps and the Zoo store
- Safari Express Train and Watering Hole concession stand
The Zoo's famous giraffes are currently off exhibit as their new habitat is being constructed.
- Expiration date: 12/31/15
- Not valid for Abilene residents or with other discounts or coupons. Not redeemable for cash.
Buy 1 adult or child ticket, get 1 of equal or lesser value free.
- Open Daily: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Thursday in June, July, August: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.) Gates close 30 minutes before posted hours; Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day
$7-Ages 13-59; $6-Ages 60+; $4.50-Ages 3 to 12