Abilene Music Scene
In 2016, the Office of the Governor’s Texas Music Office officially certified Abilene as a “Music Friendly” city, making Abilene one of the 10 cities to hold this honor. The Abilene Convention & Visitors Bureau wants to capitalize on that momentum. We’ve tapped into state resources to help. It’s good business. It’s good for our quality of life.
Venues with live music throughout the week:
- The Ice House at Lone Star Dry Goods hosts Long Mondays
- Betty Rose’s – Catclaw: Wednesday & Saturday
- Potosi Live: Wednesday - Saturday
- Heff’s Burger & Bar: Friday & Saturday
- The Mill: Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Sharon’s Barbeque – Antilley: Friday
- Lytle Land & Cattle: Live @ Lytle Series every Wednesday and live music on the patio every Friday and Saturday
- Mulligans: Saturday & Mulligans Outdoor Bash
- Firehouse Bar & Grill: One Saturday a month
Top Live Music Events
Musician Taylor Ochs performing on "Storybook Way" Cypress St. during January 2020 ArtWalk.
Every second Thursday of every month, 5:30-8 pm, Downtown Abilene.
Celebrate your appreciation for art at this monthly event hosted by the Center of Contemporary Arts. Sip some adult beverages as live music fill the "Storybook Way" brought to you by Lone Star Dry Goods and the Ice House. Downtown museums will be open late and offer free admission during this evening.
More information on the next Outdoor Bash coming soon!
Mulligans Sports Bar, Grill and Golf organize the outdoor bash concert twice a year.
The 10th Anniversary of Outlaws & Legends festival will be March 25-26, 2022.
Gather up your crew and head on over to The Back Porch of Texas for two days of live country music performed by some of the best artists around.
Join the movement. Support live music.
Abilene Centerstage is here to connect our community of music lovers.
Follow Abilene Centerstage on Facebook and Instagram for instant updates.
Support live music happening all week in Abilene.
Be on the lookout for the #musicmonday posts, a great way to find live music is for the week.
Find live music throughout the state of Texas: #TexasMusicTrails
For more questions on where to find live music reach out to:
Abilene Convention and Visitors Bureau
325-676-2556 | email@example.com