West Texas Fair and Rodeo
- 1700 Hwy 36
Abilene, TX 79602
- 325-795-6700, Rochelle Johnson
- Friday, September 4, 2020-Saturday, September 19, 2020
If you're looking for fun and excitement for the whole family come out and enjoy 10 days of fun and excitement including events such as the PRCA Rodeo, Carnival Americana, Concerts, Pig Races, Livestock Shows, and more.
- September 4 – September 7: Carnival America and Livestock Show only
- September 8 – September 9: Fairgrounds closed to the public while volunteers welcome vendors and accept creative arts entries, but the livestock show will still be taking place.
- September 10 – September 19: Fairgrounds reopen will full offering of attractions, entertainment, and food. The carnival and livestock show will continue as well.
Admission will not be charged for the carnival and livestock show September 4 – September 10.
Gate admission charges will resume September 11 – September 19.
The PRCA Rodeo will take place on September 11, September 12, and September 17 – September 19 in the Taylor Telecom Arena.
'Bulls at Night', a special bull riding event, will take place September 15.
- Admission varies
- Taylor County Expo Grounds