When staying in one of the Sayles Ranch Guesthouses, you will experience a piece of our history and the spirit of our frontier heritage. Sayles Ranch is an enclave of beautiful houses. These upscale homes are a tribute to our ancestors and to all those people who braved unthinkable trials to pursue their dreams! The Texas heritage decor will evoke that pioneer spirit and create a place that will enhance your stay. The handmade Mesquite furniture, the antiques and all the hides, horns and hats incite the romanticism of our ranching history. We want you to feel like you have experienced a piece of our history and the spirit of our frontier heritage.
Book your adventure in Abilene at one of our Sayles Ranch Guesthouses.
- Cabin Fever, 941 Sayles Blvd. - 2 bedroom, 1 bath - $295/Sleeps 4
- Cottage Clare, 942 Amarillo St. - 3 bedroom, 2 bath - $495/Sleeps 6
- Downton Abbey, 1511 Yeomans Rd. - 2 bedroom, 2 bath - $295/Sleeps 4
- The Dance Hall, 1918 S. 9th St. (Ground Floor) - 2 bedroom, 1 bath - $295/Sleeps 4
- Falling Star Lodge, 1002 Amarillo St. - 3 bedroom, 2 bath - $495/Sleeps 6
- Mad Men, 1509 Yeomans Rd. - 2 bedroom, 2 bath - $295/Sleeps 4
- The Hay Loft, 1918 S. 9th St. (Upstairs Apartment) - 2 bedroom, 1 bath - $295/ Sleeps 4
- Hide-Out, 1002 Amarillo St. - 1 bedroom, 1 bath cabin - $195/Sleeps 2
- Sayles Ranch, 1001 Sayles Blvd. - 4 bedroom, 2 bath, bunkhouse & pool - $595/Sleeps 10